Meet me… Thrifty B! No Really… It’s just me, Brandy!
Did you find yourself on this page because our About page directed you here? I hope so, then I did my job! 🙂 Or, did you stumble on this page by accident? Either way, I’m glad you’re here.
This page is meant to be a light hearted page. A little glimpse of me, in my ever so strange world.
30 random things about me:
- My husband & I were married on a mountain. Beautiful!
- I am a list maker. I make lists for my lists. I have even made new lists because my list wasn’t written nice enough. Weirdo!
- I am now very domesticated. Years ago that wasn’t the case.
- I hate Math! … don’t tell my kids.
- I have major stage fright.
- I love music!
- I married a southern gospel singer… go figure!
- I’m a Shark Week addict ….I have been known to schedule school vacation for that week so I a can park my rear-end in front of the TV…. and swear I will never go back in the ocean again! Until the following month that is.
- I have been out of the country twice…do The Bahamas & Canada really qualify?
- Chocolate is my kryptonite.
- I have a Christmas tree obsession.
- I used to tell my younger sister she needed a license to cook. … cruel!
- I’ll write this one in a little bit.
- I was pinched by a crab 3 times in the water, at the beach, in one day.
- I love artichokes!
- I hate radishes!
- I am a Christian. This should have been #1
- I am a procrastinator. … see #13!
- I love to decorate.
- I once was in a cave in KY that was pitch black & you had to use a flashlight to see. The ceiling was low and I was running my hand along the top and I started to feel something. I shined the flashlight up … and ……… there were tiny spiders everywhere! Aaaahhhh…………….
- My favorite ocean fish is a Sgt. Major. I used to watch them as a little girl.
- I love trucks!
amwas a bit of a tomboy. …see above
- I once found a sea horse at the beach. …It was awesome!
- I will stop dead in my tracks when I hear the Sand Hill Cranes flying overhead when they migrate south. …they fascinate me!
- I’ve always wanted to learn to play the drums…our son now has a drum set, maybe he can teach me.
- My sister & I found a dead baby sea turtle and gave it a proper burial.
- I never got my wisdom teeth… does this mean I’m not wise? hmm….
- I like the smell of vinegar. My family thinks I’m crazy
- I was swimming in the ocean when something attached itself to my hand…..it was money!
Well, that’s me, Brandy. Just an ordinary person living in an extraordinary God created world.