Frog Life Cycle download
[This post contains affiliate links]
In our homeschool, we are all about hands-on learning. Which is why we jumped at the opportunity to raise tadpoles last Spring when we found out that my parent’s pond had an over abundance of them. You can check out the full post on “How tiny amphibians changed our course” here.
With Spring being right around the corner, it’s the perfect time for you to add frogs and their life cycle to your studies. You can do a quick unit study or take your time and really dive into frogs and even toads. Did you know there is a difference?
Below you will find some great resources for your Frog Unit Study.
Isn’t it fun to learn about slimy squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergarteners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians – the FROG? It’s a quick and easy lesson to teach. There’s a free, froggy resource on Educents – just print the pages and start your lesson.
Ways to use this freebie with a Pre-K or Kinder:
This free resource was created by The Multi Taskin’ Mom and is available to download for free on Educents.com. Educents is the best place to discover new and innovative ways to keep kids excited about learning!
- Practice handwriting & copywork
- Reading aloud
- Sounding out the words
- Have fun coloring
- Just print & go
More frog-themed learning resources:
Do your kiddos LOVE frogs? Check out this animation about the Frog Life Cycle, and find more frog-themed games and lessons for all ages below.
- All About Frogs Packet – This frog bundle includes an informational slideshow, frog-themed anchor charts, rhyming word printables, number cards, writing organizer, and more (all frog-themed!!)
- Froggy Self-Control Boardgame – Use your frog markers to move across the board and practice relaxation, self-control, and body behavior in the classroom. Students will distinguish good choices from bad choices as they leap around the board!
- 3-D Frog Anatomy Notebook Model for Dissection – Use this 3-d paper frog model for a dissection-free frog exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies!
- Frog Learning Pack for Middle Schoolers – A frog-eriffic packet of printable notebooking pages, activities, games and more!
Did you grab any of these resources? I’d love to see your Frog Unit Study. You can leave a comment below or tag me on social media. Be sure to check out Educents for other freebies, as well!